Freitag, 11. Juni 2010

Love Coach

 Love Coach by kiyomu-chi
Story: Love Coach 
Author: kiyomu-chi
Reviewer: Tammy @ Sweetcandy World

Story title: 7/10:
The title seemed to have been adapted from a song from ZE:A’s Love Coach, hence the fact that it is not original. However, it can give us a hint that it must be jolly and sweet story.

Forewords: 6/10:
The foreword is a bit lacking on the teaser. The information given although is satisfactory and very understandable; the character profile is very blunt and is need of some more description. You really should’ve added more onto the teaser, to make the readers want to read more onto your story.

Appearance: 9/10:
It is very sweet looking and jolly, it matches the title perfectly and the pictures used are very cute. The background colours calm and doesn’t distract from the reading.

Plot: 11/15:
The plot is somewhat familiar to me, a girl pleading a boy to teach her how to capture another guy’s heart... it’s not exactly new. From the first chapter, I could guess what would happen and that’s what it gradually built up to while I read the further on chapters. I’m sure you intend to make your fic unique and since it’s not finished yet, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Flow: 6/10:
I think it is happening a bit fast, it’s like the next day, the next day, the next day... it can get very boring.

Originally/Creativity: 6/10:
I have already told you what I felt about this. But I hope in your future fics, you will find something to show me up on this. XD
Spelling/Grammar: 8/10:
In this matter, you are fantastic, the spelling is great as I did not see much mistakes, the grammar although needed a bit of work. Only a little bit though, so it can be easily done.

Writing style: 10/10:
Your writing style is easy to understand and clear.

Characterization: 5/5:
I love the characters you have chosen for this fic, they are both so cute! I also love the roles that they play and you have shown that very well.

Enjoyment: 5/5

Sub total: 73/100

Bonus: 4/6